Ordering the NS-Business Card
- Travel on account by train, bus, tram and metro anywhere in the Netherlands
- Online management environment in Mijn NS Zakelijk
- Save on travel expenses with optional season tickets
- Easily make use of door-to-door services
- International travel on account, for example with Thalys to Paris and Brussels or with ICE International to Frankfurt or Cologne
Save on travel expenses
Do you or your employees travel on public transport often? Then there are 4 different season tickets which can save you money on travel expenses: Dal season ticket, Traject Vrij season ticket, Trein Vrij season ticket of OV Vrij season ticket. New client? Subscriptions can be cancelled daily, from one month after the start date.
With an NS-Business Card you can travel on account on the train, tram, bus and metro. The invoicing of all travel expenses is done based on monthly public transport usage and whether 1st or 2nd class was chosen. You can find the prices for travel with NS in the Travel Planner. The prices for other services and various season tickets can be found under rates.
How to order
You can order the NS-Business Card if you have a KvK (Chamber of Commerce) number. You can directly request your card using iDeal. You confirm your bank account number by making a 1 cent payment. This account will then be used for automatic payment.
If you do not use iDeal, then you can apply for an NS-Business Card using the application form.