Large numbers of train tickets
We have a wide range of tickets (paper tickets, single-use chip cards, e-tickets) available for resale. You can order multiple tickets in a single order via our NS Reseller Desk.
Ordering large quantities of NS tickets
Would you like to order large quantities of NS tickets for your event or conference to give to clients or visitors? Or are you planning to take a journey with a large group? Then the NS Reseller Desk can help you order several tickets at once.
Wide range of tickets
We have a wide range of tickets available for resale. The tickets below are available as e-tickets and/or as single-use chipkaart, and will be delivered as fast as possible after the order is confirmed. Delivery time is approximately 10 working days.
|Return, One-way or Day Ticket, valid during off-peak hours||Monday to Friday after 09:00, and all day Saturday and Sunday|
|Return, One-way or Day Ticket, valid for the whole week||All day, every day, including peak hours|
Conditions for resale of NS tickets
The following conditions apply to the resale of NS tickets:
- Resale is only permitted to existing customers of your company.
- Resale of the tickets for a price higher than the purchase price is prohibited.
- The minimum order amount for e-tickets and single-use chipkaart is 200, and the maximum order amount is 20,000.
- You may return unused tickets (e-tickets and single-use chipkaart) before 1 December of the calendar year in which they were purchased, up to 10% of the total order (in quantity of tickets) in that calendar year.
- Please note: Returned tickets will only be accepted in unopened, sealed bundles of 50 tickets.
Contact the NS Reseller Desk
If you have any questions about resale of tickets, price information and ordering, please contact the NS Reseller Desk by telephone on: 088 - 7780198 (Monday to Friday from 09:00 - 17:00) or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org