Self-service bicycle storage season ticket
You can purchase an annual season ticket for a bicycle locker at the station online. This page provides more information on how to purchase a season ticket.
Self-service bicycle storage
Season tickets for self-service bicycle storage are only available online.
How can you purchase a season ticket?
- To purchase a season ticket online, click on the button below.
- When you fill in the online form, your information is sent on to NS Fiets B.V.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail with your contract number and payment information, as well as the general terms and conditions.
- Once we have received payment, your access card will be sent to you by post.
- The cost for a one-year season ticket is € 105. You pay this amount in advance as well as a one-time deposit fee of € 20 for the access card.
How is the refund amount calculated?
In case of early cancellation of your annual season ticket, the monthly rate (rounded up to whole months) applies, with a minimum of four months. You receive the remaining amount as a refund. You can see how much money you would receive as a refund using the refund calculation that you can download below.
Canceling a season ticket
If you wish to cancel your self-service bicycle storage season ticket, simply fill in the refund form available below and send it together with the access card in a sturdy envelope to the following address:
NS Fiets BV
3500 GN Utrecht
When we receive the access card and the completed refund form, we will refund the € 20 card deposit and the balance of your season ticket price to your account.
Annual season ticket expires automatically
Your annual season ticket automatically expires upon its expiry date. A season ticket is valid for 12 months. If you purchased a season ticket in June, then it will expire in June one year later. At the end of its period of validity you can choose to extend your season ticket by a year, or let it expire.
What should I do if my card does not work?
You can press the SOS button next to the entrance to the storage area. This allows you to speak to an employee who can help you further.
What should I do if I lose my access card?
You can report the loss of your access card to our Customer Service department via the disruptions form. After your report we will make a new access card for you. The deposit for your new card is € 20. The deposit for your old card is forfeit. We will send the new access card to the address you have given us.