Free, unguarded bicycle storage
There are completely unguarded bicycle racks at almost all stations. The municipality often installs these in collaboration with ProRail. In addition, at some stations NS provides Unguarded storage facilities with service. At these storage facilities there is an attendant present during opening hours.
Did you know?
Unguarded bicycle storage with service
- An attendant is present at these storage facilities during opening hours
- Open from 15 minutes before the first train until 15 minutes after the last train
- You store bicycle for free at your own risk
- It is sometimes possible to store a moped or scooter
- At most storage facilities you can go to Fiets & Service for bicycle repairs and accessories
Unguarded bicycle spaces
In addition to the unguarded bicycle storage facilities provided by NS, there are also unguarded bicycle spaces. The municipality often installs these in collaboration with ProRail.