Self-service bicycle storage
Depending on the location, there may or may not be an attendant present at the Self-service bicycle storage facility. Each storage facility has an automatic entrance and exit, and is monitored by CCTV cameras. Self-service storage facilities can often be found at medium sized stations.
- Fully automated entrance and exit with camera surveillance
- Extended opening hours
- Accessible using your season ticket or bank card
- In some facilities an attendant is also present
Automated storage facilities with camera surveillance
Self-service storage facilities are automated storage facilities with secured access and camera surveillance. You will find these storage facilities at medium sized stations which do not have a guarded storage facility. The Self-service storage facilities are always open from 15 minutes before the first train until 15 minutes after the last train.
How it works
- You purchase a season ticket or buy a day pass at the entrance to the storage facility
- Your season ticket or bank card grants you access to the storage facility
- See the Self-service storage instructions for more information.
Rates and season tickets
- A day pass costs € 1.30 and is valid for 24 hours. At the entrance to the facility you pay with your bank card (Maestro of Vpay) without making a PIN transaction (Dip & Go). At some storage facilities, you can buy a day pass from the attendant.
- An annual season ticket costs € 105 per year.
Please note: it is not possible to pay with a credit card at a self-service storage facility. For more information about Dip & Go, visit your bank's website.