Request Storage on account
Check in and out at the bicycle storage facility simply by using your OV-chipkaart.
- Registration is free
- Check in and out at the bicycle storage facility simply by using your OV-chipkaart
- No more cash payments necessary
- A monthly invoice with an overview of when you stored your bicycle
How it works
- You register for free with your personal OV-chipkaart. After registration, we will send you a confirmation email. You can now use Storage on account.
- When storing your bicycle, you check it in with your OV-chipkaart and when you pick up your bicycle you check out with the attendant.
- The fees for Storage on account are charged afterwards via direct debit. In addition, you will receive a monthly invoice with an overview of your storage days. You can access this overview online.
Storage on account will remain active until cancelled. You can do that any time via Mijn deur tot deur.
Please note: if you have an NS Business Card or another type of mobility card, then you will most likely be able to use Storage on account already. You can ask your employer for more information.
Availability and rates
The maximum fee for Storage on account is € 1.30 per day. You can find an overview of the rates at various locations here.
Where can you use Storage on account?
Storage on account can be used at 36 bicycle storage facilities across the Netherlands.