International travel on account
You can travel on account internationally using your NS-Business Card. Simply book your journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
International travel with the NS-Business Card
With the NS-Business Card, you can travel on account aboard the Thalys to Paris or Brussels, or aboard the ICE International to Dusseldorf or Frankfurt. But you can also ride on the domestic routes of the NS International trains, with the exception of Thalys.
- Book international train tickets fast and easy
- No initial purchase or subscription costs
- Payment via a single easy-to-read monthly invoice
Booking international journey in Mijn NS Zakelijk
- Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk
- Click on 'book international journey' under 'Direct regelen' (Book today)
- You will automatically be linked to the NS International website.
- Find and book your complete train journey, from the departure station in the Netherlands to the final destination abroad.
- You will automatically receive your ticket via e-mail to print out.
Travel with an international ticket
If you book the entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk, then you do not need to check in and out with your NS-Business Card for the domestic leg of the journey. Your international train ticket is also valid for the domestic leg of the journey to the departure station of your international train.
If you have booked your international journey from the departure station of the international train, and you must take another domestic train to reach that station, then you must check in and out using your NS-Business Card. From the departure station of the international train you can use your international train ticket. But we recommend that you book the entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk, so that you do not need to check in and out along the way.
Your employer can approve the door-to-door service 'International Travel' for all employees, a select group or an individual employee. If the option 'Book international travel' is visible under 'Direct regelen' (Book today) in Mijn NS Zakelijk, then you can book an international train ticket using your NS-Business Card. If this option is not visible, you can ask your company's NS contact person to authorise the option. This is dependent on the conditions applicable within your company.
You must also provide one-off permission to share your NS-Business Card information with our door-to-door partners via Mijn NS Zakelijk.