NS International Lounges - Regus Express
In the NS International Lounges - Regus Express, you can relax and prepare for your meeting or presentation in peace.
Benefits of the NS International Lounges
The NS International Lounge is a comfortable place to work or surf the Internet, meet with clients or just wait for your train. An ideal business location at the station, furnished with every convenience.
- Until 1 March 2017, you can enjoy free access to the NS International Lounges at Amsterdam Centraal, Schiphol and Rotterdam Centraal with the NS-Business Card.
- You can relax and wait for your connection, enjoy a beverage, work or read a newspaper in a contemporary ambiance.
- Free WiFi access.
- Upon display of your NS-Business Card, you may also bring one extra guest to the lounge.
Free access to the NS International Lounge – Regus Express
The following cards/tickets give you free access to the lounge:
- A valid 1st class ticket with a value of at least € 10
- 1st class international ticket (inc. Interrail 1st class)
- ThalysTheCard Gold, Platinum and Platinum+
- ThalysTheCard Silver with a 1st class ticket
Your ticket or card must be valid on the day of your visit to the NS International Lounge.
Booking the Lounge without a card or ticket
If you do not have one of the aforementioned cards or tickets you can still use the NS International Lounge – Regus Express. The entry price is € 6 per hour or € 12 per day. NS-Business Card holders receive a discount on this entry price: € 5 per hour or € 10 per day. Payments to use the lounge or meeting rooms can only be made by PIN card.
Discount for NS-Business Card holders
NS-Business Card holders can receive an Enterprise Membership discount on the entry price: € 5 per hour or € 10 per day. In this case, you can also pay for the use of the lounges and meeting rooms by PIN card.
Booking a meeting room in Amsterdam of Rotterdam
You can book the meeting rooms by sending an email to the relevant location:
Booking at Schiphol
You can book meeting rooms at Schiphol by calling: 088 671 1098 or sending an email to: email@example.com.