OV Service & Tickets Shop
Many stations feature an OV Service & Tickets Shop, where NS and local public transport companies can help travelers with information and ticket sales for the train, bus, metro and tram.
The OV Service & Tickets Shop
The employees of NS and other transport companies at the OV Service & Tickets Shop would be happy to help you buy domestic and international tickets, answer questions about the OV-chipkaart and provide up-to-date travel information. The shops also feature information screens where travellers can find a wealth of useful information. At the self-service desks, travellers can plan their journeys to a wide range of destinations, such as a museum in Utrecht. And with a press of a button, you can instantly print out an itinerary to take along with you.
Stations with an OV Service & Tickets Shop
The following stations have an OV Service & Tickets Shop:
- Den Haag Centraal: OV Service & Tickets Shop for HTM and NS
- Station Breda: OV Service & TicketsShop for Arriva and NS
- Amsterdam Centraal in thee IJ Hall: OV Service & Tickets Shop for GVB and NS
- Utrecht Centraal: OV Service & Tickets Shop for U-OV and NS
- Station Arnhem: OV Service & Tickets for Connexxion and NS
- Tilburg: OV Service & Tickets Shop for NS
The OV service formula
The OV Service Shop is part of the new public transport service formula that NS is developing in cooperation with other public transport companies. The OV service formula is the new way of organising door-to-door service at the various stations. The traveller's needs and desires are the highest priority in this formula.