Are you travelling to the station by car to continue your journey on the train? Then you can use your NS-Business Card to park cheaply at a Q-Park P+R car park. You can use your card to easily enter and exit the car park, and you no longer need to go to the parking ticket machine!
- All Q-Park P+R car parks are located in the vicinity of NS-stations.
- The car parks are under video surveillance and are well-lit.
- Parking directly charged to your account at special daily rates.
- Private-use discount, if you do not have permission from your employer.
What is the NS-Business Card?
A single, flexible card for all modes of public transport, especially for the Netherlands' entrepreneurs. If your travel plans change along the way, you can simply switch to a different mode of transportation.
How does the parking facility work?
- You can drive in or out by holding your NS-Business Card against the card reader.
- The LED light will turn from blue to green when your card has been read.
- If the light turns red, then the card was not read properly and you should hold it against the reader again.
Good to know
- You will automatically be charged the special daily rate when you travel by train on the same day, and have checked in and out using your NS-Business Card.
- With your employer's approval, the costs can also be billed to your employer's invoice.
- See the Q-Park website for current prices and the locations of all Q-Park P+R facilities where you can use your NS-Business Card.
If your employer does not allow you to park at a Q-Park P+R facility with your NS-Business Card, you can still benefit from the special daily rate for your private use. The daily rate depends on the location, but is never higher than € 8 per dag. The special daily rate applies whenever you take a train journey on the same day, and have checked in and out using your OV-chipkaart. The daily rate applies to journeys with all rail carriers, not just NS.
How does it work?
- When you drive into a Q-Park P+R facility, simply insert your debit or credit card into the card reader. The payment methods accepted are displayed at the parking facility.
- When you exit the parking facility, hold your NS-Business Card against the card reader. The system will check whether you have travelled by train that day, and will automatically activate the special daily rate.
- Next, insert the same debit or credit card you used to enter the parking facility into the card reader, pay the daily rate, and you can exit the facility.
Please note: You will only receive the special daily rate if you have travelled by train that day. The special rate does not apply if you park your car without travelling by train.
Permission to use door-to-door services
In order to be able to use door-to-door services, you must give one-off permission to share your NS Business Card details with our door-to-door partners. You can do this via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
Within your company, you require permission from your employer. Ask the NS contact person about your options.