HRM in the Government
Thursday, 11 April 2019 from 9:00 - 17:30
For the past 7 years, HRM in the Government has been the platform for and by HR professionals, board/management, and municipal secretaries and line managers working in and for the government.
After 5 successful editions of the HRM in the Government Annual Conference, it is time for a new series of 5 conferences to discuss changes in the labour market and the government, and the future of HR and work. Where can you learn from one another and share experiences, as well as collaborate on HRM in the Government 2020? For the next 5 editions, we will work on the following mission:
- Confidence. The positioning of HR and its role in guiding organisational change, as well as the human side of change. At the junction of well-being, involvement, and changing from the inside out.
- Connecting. Professional HR looks for synergy and connective power between people and organisations. the dialogue with the municipal secretary and portfolio older, and building connections between HR ambitions in relationship to the organisational strategy, as well as the network role between government organisations.
- Innovation. The government is a dynamic environment that is constantly changing, where innovative services and permanent learning are vital in order to adapt. Towards a maneuverable, innovative working organisation that is open to changing its course, goals, approach, and insights…
- Looking forward. Designing a future-proof government employership, with proactivity, passion, and courage.
A conference specifically geared towards HR developments in government
During HRM in the Government, we will offer a strong programme content centred around 'thinking - doing - sharing', with attention to reflection and networking. To that end, we will offer:
- Inspiring top keynotes
- Real-world case studies
- Workshop lectures
- Interactive sharing sessions
- An expansive information market with stands
- Networking with colleagues
Location and date
HRM in the Goverment will take place in Het Spant, Bussum on Thursday, 11 April 2019.
For more information and registration, visit: www.hrmindeoverheid.nl