Mobility seminar 'Mobility Happiness'
Cost savings, lack of parking and CO₂ reduction have an influence on the mobility choices that an organization makes. Be inspired by, among others, Professor of Neuropsychology Erik Scherder!
View the aftermovie of the Mobility Seminar
Mobility Seminar 2019
Did you know that mobility affects your happiness? After all, mobility connects you with your friends, sport, recreation and your job, of course. The more freedom of choice you have with regard to mobility, the greater your chance of happiness.
How can we optimise the mobility-related happiness of Dutch employees? That's the question we'll try to answer at the NS Zakelijk mobility seminar in DeFabrique, Utrecht, on 9 May 2019. You can expect us to organise an inspiring afternoon, on themes such as vitality, sustainability and behavioural change.
Professor in Neuropsychology and frequent guest at the Dutch TV programme De Wereld Draait Door Erik Scherder will share his vision on the theme of mobility happiness, from the perspective of behavioural change.
VodafoneZiggo's Thomas Mulder, MVO Nederland's Maria van der Heijden, AKKA Architects' and De Verkeersonderneming's Stephanie Akkaoui Hughes have also been invited to speak at the seminar.
View the Mobility Talks presentations here:
Interesting articles and videos
- Investing in sustainable employability pays off immediately (Source: FD)
- How to: bike in, car out. (Source: AT5)
- Boost your happiness at work in 3 minutes | TreinTalk
- Exercise for your brain (it's never too late to get started) (Source: Trouw)
- A how-to on sustainable business (Source: KVK)
- What is mobility happiness? (Source: Stephanie Akkaoui Hughes)