Go to content

Main navigation

Card termination, loss or theft

Has your NS Business Card been lost or stolen, or would you like to terminate it? We have made a list of frequently asked questions for you.

Lost or stolen card

In all cases: block the old one, and order a new one

If your NS Business Card is lost or stolen, make sure to block it as soon as possible. You can block your old NS Business Card and request a new card with 1 simple application in Mijn NS Zakelijk.

  1. Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk
  2. Go to ‘Mijn NS Business Card‘
  3. Block your card by clicking on the button ‘NS-Business Card lost, stolen or damaged? Request a duplicate‘
Lost, stolen or damaged card

Terminated cards

Once the NS Business Card and/or the season ticket on it has been terminated, you can destroy the card. Or return to this address: NS Zakelijk, Postbus 2572, 3500 GN Utrecht.