Secure bicycle storage facility
Store your bike on account in any secure or self-service bicycle storage facility. Simply check in and out.
- Store your bike in a secure and dry place.
- In many cases bicycle storage is free of charge for the first 24 hours.
- Simply check in and out with your NS‑Business Card.
- Available at all self-service and secure bicycle storage facilities.
- Simply pay afterwards via a monthly invoice.
How does it work?
- Activate the option of using secure bicycle storage facilities in your Mijn NS Zakelijk account (via ‘Mijn NS-Business Card’ > ‘deur-tot-deur diensten’ (door-to-door services) > ‘OV-fiets en fietsenstalling’ (OV-fiets and bicycle storage)).
- Tell the attendant at the secure bicycle storage facility that you want to store your bike on account using your NS-Business Card. Then simply check in and out at the secure storage facility to store your bike.
- In the case of a self-service storage facility, hold your NS-Business Card in front of the display and follow the instructions. When you leave the storage facility, check out with your NS-Business Card.