Changing NS Flex
If your travel needs change, you can easily adjust NS Flex by choosing a new season ticket or (temporarily) deactivating NS Flex.
How it works
- You must have had NS Flex without a season ticket or the various NS Flex season tickets for at least 1 month.
- After the month has passed, you can change your NS Flex product at any time via Mijn NS.
- The changes will go into effect as soon as your request has been processed. This usually takes around 15 minutes.
- After that, you can immediately travel with your new NS Flex product.
- Changes to your NS Flex product always apply for at least 1 month. After the month has passed, you can once again change your NS Flex product at any time.
Good to know
- You cannot schedule changes for the future.
- The new season ticket costs will be posted on your next monthly invoice.
- If you are entitled to a refund from your previous season ticket, then we will credit the amount on your next monthly invoice.
- You need not download the changes to your card at an NS Ticket Machine.
Changing the class on your NS Flex product
You can also keep your NS Flex season ticket, but change the travel class.