Go to content

Main navigation

Requesting a new OV-chipkaart

Have you lost your OV-chipkaart with your NS Flex season ticket, or has it been stolen or damaged? Here's what you can do.

Lost or stolen

After blocking your card, request a new personal OV-chipkaart on ov-chipkaart.nl.


If your OV-chipkaart is damaged, the employees of the OV service desk can check what is wrong with your card. They will also tell you whether you will need to request a new one.

Temporary ticket

Until you receive your new card, you will be able to travel by train with a Temporary Ticket.