Request Storage on account
Check in and out at the bicycle storage facility conveniently by using your OV-chipkaart
- Registration is free
- Just check in and out at the bicycle storage facility with your OV-chipkaart.
- No more cash payments necessary
- A monthly invoice with an overview of when you stored your bicycle, which can be consulted at Mijn NS
How it works
- You can register for free with your personal OV-chipkaart. After registration, we will send you a confirmation email. You can now use Storage on account.
- When storing your bicycle in a guarded storage facility, check in using your OV-chipkaart and check out with the attendant when you pick up your bicycle. For self-service storage facilities, hold your OV-chipkaart against the display and follow the instructions. You can then check out again with your OV-chipkaart when you collect your bicycle.
- The fees for Storage on account are paid via direct debit at the end of the month. In addition, you will receive a monthly invoice with an overview of your storage days. You can access this overview in Mijn NS.
Storage on account will remain active until cancelled, which You can do at any time via Mijn NS.
Please note: if you have an NS Business Card or another type of mobility card, then you will most likely be able to use Storage on account already. You can ask your employer for more information.
Availability and rates
Storage on account costs a maximum of € 1.30 per day. For a complete overview of the rates at the various storage facilities in the Netherlands, click here.
Where can you use Storage on account? You can use Storage on account in all guarded and self-service storage facilities, except for those at Hilversum Sportpark and Amersfoort Schothorst.