Get around town with a shared scooter! Open the NS app now to find one near you.
The advantages of a shared scooter
Easy to find
Find a shared scooter near you in the NS app.
Explore the city on a budget
No plan required and pay as you go. Fair's fair!
A clean, quick and agile way to get to your destination.
How do I use the shared scooter?
Do you love the idea of exploring the city on a shared scooter? Find them in the NS app and register
- Open the NS app and go to Near me.
- Check the map to instantly see whether there's a shared scooter near you.
- Found one? Click on a shared scooter and book it via the Check app.
You'll now see the walking route from your current location to the shared scooter. You get 10 minutes to get to the scooter.
Download the app
If you don't have the NS app yet, download it for free.
Where can I find shared scooters?
Check shared scooters are available in a lot of cities. New cities continue to be added all the time. So find the nearest shared scooter via the Near me map in the NS app.
How much do shared scooters cost?
You can rent a shared scooter from EUR 0.25 per minute, with a starting rate of EUR 0.75. You can park the scooter and pause your ride for EUR 0.10 per minute.
Good to know
- To drive an electric shared scooter, you need a driving license for motorbikes (type A) and / or cars (type B) or a moped certificate.
- You have to park your electric moped within the service area, in the same place where other mopeds are parked.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory. You'll find two helmets in a case on the scooter.