P+R license plate recognition
Our goal is to make travelling even easier and quicker, from door to door! Now, you can use license plate registration to enter and exit some of our parking facilities. After a successful pilot, you can start using this system at several P+Rs, and we'll be rolling it out to the remaining facilities in the year to come.
- Before allowing you to enter, the facility scans your licence plate. Simple! And handy too, because you can then head straight for the train.
- You will receive the traveller discount whether you're travelling with an OV-chipkaart or an e-ticket.
- Season ticket holders don't have to do anything else. Everything is automatically processed according to the registered licence plate number.
- Drive up to the gate, and your licence plate will be scanned.
- The gate will open and you can park your car.
- Drive up to the gate. Your licence plate will be scanned and the amount will appear on the display.
- Present your OV-chipkaart for the traveller discount. The discount will be calculated automatically.
- Pay with your bank card, Creditcard, Mobility card or NS-Business Card.
- The gate will open and you can exit. You can choose to print out a receipt.
You can use license plate recognition to enter and exit at the following P+Rs.
- P+R Proveniersplein Rotterdam
- P+R Driebergen-Zeist Driebergen
- P+R Fuutlaan Eindhoven
- P+R Kruseman van Eltenweg Alkmaar
- P+R Zwolle
- P+R Stationsplein Assen
- P+R Parallelweg Den Bosch
- P+R Stationsplein Spoorstraat Roosendaal
- P+R Stationsplein Duivendrecht
- P+R Magistratenlaan Den Bosch
- P+R Provincialeweg Zaandam
- P+R Stationsstraat Roosendaal
At these locations, you can scan your e-ticket to get a train discount.