Take a train to Holland Norway Lines
Buy your train ticket to Eemshaven online and skip the line at the ticket machine!
- Buy your e-ticket directly online
- The shuttle bus drops you off at the ferry terminal
- The most comfortable transport for your trip
Choose your ticket
Holland Norway Lines outward or return journey
Travel from any station to station Eemshaven
Travel from any station to station Eemshaven. Buy your tickets for both your outward and return journey.
Holland Norway Lines
The journey to Norway begins in a relaxed manner aboard the MS Romantika. After departure, you can enjoy the gorgeous view onto the endless sea from the sundeck, shop duty-free in one of the many shops and enjoy dinner at the buffet or à la carte restaurant in the evening. Finish the evening with a drink in one of the bars, in the casino or in the show lounge where live music is played. In the morning you'll wake up rested. After an extensive breakfast buffet in the buffet restaurant, your Norway adventure begins!
You can easily travel to the Eemshaven from most stations in the Netherlands. The train arrives at a short distance from the Holland Norway Lines terminal. A shuttle bus runs between the train station and the ferry terminal to ensure you and your luggage arrive safely at the terminal. Of course, this also applies to the return journey. You can reserve a ticket for the shuttle bus at the same time as booking the crossing on the Holland Norway Lines website.
- Before you travel, make sure to load your e-tickets onto your mobile phone in the NS-app, or bring a printed copy.
- Don't forget to bring valid identification.
- There is no need to check in with an e-ticket. Gates at stations can be opened with the e-ticket in the NS-app.
- If you would like to receive useful notifications about your train journey, plan your journey from door to door in the NS-app and choose to receice notifications after selecting your journey of choice.
If you do not yet have the NS-app, you can download it for free in the App Store or Google Play. If it's not set to English by default, you can set this up via Meer, Instellingen, Taal.
Visit www.hollandnorwaylines.com for more information about your cruise, or www.ns.nl for more information about train travel.