This page features information on the most important changes for international routes.
- The trains runs direct to London from Amsterdam and Rotterdam. There are two trains per day without a change in Brussels.
- The travel time between Amsterdam and Berlin is reduced by 10 minutes.
- Due to the planned works between Arnhem and Oberhausen, the ICE will detour via Venlo during a number of periods. For the most up-to-date travel information, keep an eye on the NSI app or our Travel planner.
Thalys from Amsterdam to Paris
- Thalys will run from Amsterdam to Paris seven times a day on workdays, one trip with double the train units. It will run twice a day from Amsterdam to Brussels.
- On Saturdays, this is four times per day.
- On Sundays, this is five times per day, three of which are with double the train units.
Thalys from Paris to Amsterdam
- Thalys will run from Paris to Amsterdam six times per day from Monday to Thursday, two trips with double the train units. It will run twice per day from Brussels to Amsterdam.
- On Fridays this is eight times per day and twice per day from Brussels to Amsterdam.
- On Saturdays this is four times per day, once with double the train units.
- On Sundays this if five times per day, two of which are with double the train units.