Shorter waiting times at the station
Thanks to improved connections, you will not need to wait as long at several stations.
- In Heerlen, the transfers from the Intercity from Eindhoven onto the Arriva regional trains to Herzogenrath and Kerkrade and onto the Arriva express train to Valkenburg will be approximately 15 minutes faster.
- In Sittard, the transfer from the Intercity from Eindhoven onto the Arriva regional train to Maastricht will be several minutes faster and the transfer from the Arriva regional train from Roermond onto the Intercity to Heerlen will be approximately 10 minutes faster.
- In Eindhoven, the Sprinter from Weert will have a better connection with the Intercity to Venlo and the Intercity to Utrecht Centraal. The Intercity from Maastricht will have a better connection with the Intercity to Den Haag Centraal and the Sprinter from ’s-Hertogenbosch will have a better connection with the Intercity’s to Heerlen and Maastricht.
- In Zwolle, the Intercity from Groningen will once again offer connections with trains to Enschede.
- In Geldermalsen, almost all transfers will be changing, with up to 26 minute faster transfers in exceptional cases. Some transfers will take a few minutes longer.
- On working days, in Hoorn the transfers to and from Enkhuizen onto the Sprinters to and from Alkmaar and Purmerend will be several minutes faster during rush hour.