R-net l Take your bike on the train
Do you want to take your bicycle on the Alphen aan den Rijn - Gouda route? Which can. Read below what the GouweTicket Bicycle can do for your trip.
Take your bike with you on the Alphen aan den Rijn - Gouda route
Just like with NS, you can also take your bicycle on this route. If you take your bicycle with you during rush hour, the GouweTicket Bicycle is required.
What does this mean for you?
- During off-peak hours (on working days before 6:30 am, between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm and after 6:30 pm), bicycles can be taken on the R-net trains free of charge.
- During rush hour, the Gouwe Ticket Bicycle is compulsory. Peak hours are Monday to Friday from 6:30 am to 9:00 am and from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
- If you use a (adapted) bicycle as an aid due to a disability, you can take this bicycle along for free during rush hour if you meet the conditions set out in the NS Travel Assistance Conditions. You don't have to buy a GouweTicket Bicycle. You can take a folded folding bicycle with you free of charge if you do not cause any nuisance or nuisance.
- A maximum of 3 bicycles may be carried per train set.
- Bicycles must be parked in the special bicycle space in the train. This place can be found upon entering through the bicycle door, behind the toilet. Here are 3 hooks where the bicycle must be hung.
- NS reserves the right not to allow any or fewer bicycles in case of crowds.
Where can I buy the GouweTicket Bicycle?
Buy your Gouwe products at the ticket machines at the stations of Alphen aan de Rijn, Boskoop, Boskoop Snijdelwijk, Waddinxveen Noord, Waddinxveen, Waddinxveen Triangel and Gouda.