Train + tram/bus
Single or return to popular destinations with no station
- A combined ticket for both your train journey and the connecting bus/tram
- Separate tickets no longer needed from the station to your destination
- Now available from NS ticket machines, NS Tickets & Service desks and online as an e-ticket
- You can buy single tickets or returns
- You only check in and out on your train journey. This is not yet required for the journey by bus or tram
Popular destinations with no station
You can buy singles or returns to:
- Bloemendaal Strand
- Burgers' Zoo
- De Efteling
- Eindhoven Airport
- Openlucht Museum Arnhem
- Papendal, Arnhem
- Safaripark Beekse Bergen
You buy your single or return ticket to a destination without a station as a single-use smartcard from an NS ticket machine or NS Ticket & Service desk at the station.
Are train season tickets and promotional tickets also valid for these destinations?
No, only single tickets and returns are valid for these destinations: NS season tickets, promotional tickets, Railrunners, etc. are not valid in the buses to these destinations.
Do I have to check in and out on the bus using the single-use smartcard?
No, you only have to show the ticket to the bus driver when you get on. Checking in and out is not mandatory on the bus.