Traject Vrij season ticket
A year’s unlimited travel by train on a fixed route.
Price depends on the route
- Unlimited travel by train on a specific route for a fixed annual price
- 40% discount on off-peak journeys on other routes
- Joint journey discount for a maximum of 3 others travelling with you
- The subscription is loaded onto the NS-Business Card; you do not pay any purchase fee or annual subscription for that.
- Online administrative environment: My NS Zakelijk
- This can be expanded to include the Clear Budget BTM subscription.
What is travelling on account?
‘Travelling on account’ is the payment method used for the NS Business Card. It lets you pay afterwards for the services used.
How does the NS-Business Card work?
The NS Business Card lets you and your employees travel with individualised cards or a single departmental card by checking in and out with the train, bus, tram and metro. In addition, you can use the extra door-to-door services such as Greenwheels and OV-fiets.
Which train, bus, tram and metro carriers can you use the NS-Business Card to travel with?
The NS Business Card lets you travel with all the carrier companies in the Netherlands by checking in and out with the train, bus, tram and metro. You have to check in and out with each carrier individually. So after travelling with NS, you have to check out and then in again with your next carrier.
What additional season tickets are there for the NS-Business Card?
There are 4 season tickets: Dal (off-peak), Traject Vrij (single route), Trein Vrij (all train routes) or OV Vrij (all public transport). A season ticket also lets you retain the benefits of the NS Business Card.
Have a look at all the business season tickets