Traject Vrij season ticket
A year’s unlimited travel by train on a fixed route
- Unlimited travel by train on a specific route for a fixed price
- The invoice for travel costs outside the fixed route is sent to your employee
- Your employee gets all the benefits of the NS Business Card
- You can be sure about your budget with lower administrative overheads
- Can be cancelled any day after the first month
- Your employee travels from door to door throughout the Netherlands on a single card
What is travelling on account?
‘Travelling on account’ is the payment method used for the NS Business Card. It lets you pay afterwards for the services used.
How does the NS-Business Card work?
The NS Business Card lets you and your employees travel with individualised cards or a single departmental card by checking in and out with the train, bus, tram and metro. In addition, you can use the extra door-to-door services such as Greenwheels and OV-fiets.
Which train, bus, tram and metro carriers can you use the NS-Business Card to travel with?
The NS Business Card lets you travel with all the carrier companies in the Netherlands by checking in and out with the train, bus, tram and metro. You have to check in and out with each carrier individually. So after travelling with NS, you have to check out and then in again with your next carrier.
What additional season tickets are there for the NS-Business Card?
There are 4 season tickets: Dal (off-peak), Traject Vrij (single route), Trein Vrij (all train routes) or OV Vrij (all public transport). A season ticket also lets you retain the benefits of the NS Business Card.
Have a look at all the business season tickets