City Pier City Return
Van elk station in Nederland naar de NN CPC Loop in Den Haag.
iDeal and creditcard: Secure payment
- 20% korting op het reguliere trein tarief
- Het retour is de hele dag geldig
- Geldig vanaf elk station in Nederland naar Den Haag CS
- Heen- en terugreis gemakkelijk in één keer geregeld
Goed om te weten
- Geldig als dagretour op 11 maart 2018
- Alleen online te koop
- Start en finish is op slechts 500 meter afstand van station Den Haag CS
De NN CPC Loop Den Haag trekt elk jaar tienduizenden deelnemers en toeschouwers naar Den Haag. Met het evenementenretour reis je vanaf elk station in Nederland naar Den Haag CS met 20% korting. Meer informatie op www.nncpcloopdenhaag.nl
Printing or downloading as a mobile ticket
This e-ticket is available as a mobile ticket. After completing your order, you can choose to download your e-ticket and print it, or to load the e-ticket into the Journey Planner Xtra app. This app is available for smartphones with Android 4.0 or Apple iOS 8 or later.
> All about travelling with mobile tickets
The rules in brief
- A mobile ticket is only valid if it has been loaded into the NS Journey Planner Xtra app.
- You are responsible for being able to produce a valid transport ticket. You must therefore ensure that the smartphone is sufficiently charged and working properly.
- The mobile ticket is non-transferable. Just like a printed e-ticket, a mobile ticket is therefore only valid when combined with a valid proof of identity.
- The Terms and conditions for travelling with an e-ticket apply to journeys with a mobile ticket.
Proof of identity
An NS e-ticket is non-transferable. It is therefore only valid when combined with a valid proof of identity. So don't forget to take your passport or ID card with you on the journey.
Travelling with an e-ticket
The access gates are normally closed at more and more NS stations now. If you are travelling on an e-ticket, you can use the square barcode on the e-ticket to open the gates.
How can you tell which gates have a barcode reader?
Not all gates can be opened with an e-ticket. You have to use an access gate with a barcode reader. You can tell which they are by the ‘scan ticket’ symbol on the right-hand door of the gate, and by the illuminated surface to the right of the gate.
Step by step: this is how to open an access gate with your e-ticket
Step 1: Go to a gate with the ‘scan ticket’ symbol.
Step 2: Hold the barcode up against the illuminated surface on your right.
Step 3: The gate opens and you can then enter or exit the station.
Frequently asked questions
Can I also buy a single ticket?
No, this offer is only available as a return.
Is dit kaartje ook geldig voor 9.00 uur?
Op vrijdag is het Onderwijsbeurs Zuid-Retour geldig na 9.00 uur. Op zaterdag ook voor 9.00 uur.
Is this ticket valid before 09:00 as well?
Yes, this ticket is valid for the whole day, from 00:00 until 04:00 the next day.