Outbound and back on the same route
- Convenient if you travel by train occasionally
- Travel without an OV-chipkaart
- Also available as mobile tickets
- The train ticket is valid for 28 hours, from 0:00 until 04:00 the next morning.
- You can stop elsewhere along the route too, as long as the whole journey is done on the same day.
- Children aged 4 to 11 can travel with you for €2.50 on a Railrunner ticket.
Is it necessary to check in with my e-ticket?
You do not have to check in with your e-ticket. If the gates are closed at your station, then you can use the ticket to open them.
Do I have to print out the e-ticket?
No, this is not necessary. The e-ticket may indeed be printed out for use, or you can load it into the NS app or download it on to your phone or tablet. In this case, do ensure that you can display your e-ticket on a properly working and sufficiently charged device.
Is this ticket valid before 09:00 as well?
Yes, this ticket is valid for the whole day, from 00:00 until 04:00 the next day.
Mag ik mijn reis onderbreken?
Ja, je treinkaartje is geldig op de route tussen je begin- en eindstation. Je mag je reis onderbreken en onderweg uitstappen, zolang je niet afwijkt van de geplande route.
Wil je meerdere keren over hetzelfde traject of verschillende trajecten reizen op één dag? Kies dan voor de NS Dagkaart.
Can I alter my e-ticket?
No, after completing your purchase it is unfortunately no longer possible to alter your e-ticket. So do be careful to enter the correct personal and journey details.