Luggage at the station
Luggage lockers and depots are available at and around the station to help you safely and easily store your luggage.
Luggage lockers and depots
Would you like to store your luggage safely? Luggage lockers are available for hire at the station. These lockers are secured electronically and are easy to use.
- Small locker: 90cm deep, 45cm high and 40cm wide
- Large locker: 90cm deep, 60cm high and 40cm wide
- Small locker: € 3,85 for the first 24 hours
- Large locker: € 5,70 for the first 24 hours
- 24 hours to 48 hours starting rate + 50% for each additional 24 hours
- 48 hours to 72 hours starting rate + 100% for each additional 24 hours
- Supplement for lost ticket € 10
- Supplement if your luggage has been removed € 70 for administrative expenses, storage and transport
- Other rates apply at Amsterdam Centraal, Rotterdam Centraal, Den Haag Centraal, s'Hertogenbosch and Utrecht Centraal.
Paying for luggage lockers
You pay when you collect your luggage. The rental term is 24 hours. If you open your locker in the meantime, you will have to pay again.
You pay for the first 24 hours in advance using a debit card (PIN), Maestro, Visa or Mastercard. The maximum rental period is 72 hours, after which your luggage will be removed and sent to the Central Found Items Bureau in Utrecht. If you have any questions, please call 0900 - 3212100 anytime day or night.
If your luggage is left in the locker too long
If your luggage is left in the locker for more than 72 hours, we will offer to send it to your home address. Simply fill in the ‘Luggage removal form’. NS can store your items for a maximum of three months. We will bill you a fee of € 70 for storage and shipment.