Mijn NS Zakelijk
Maakt u of uw organisatie gebruik van de NS-Business Card, dan hoort daar een online serviceportaal bij. In Mijn NS Zakelijk kunt u gegevens en reizen inzien, wijzigingen doorvoeren, of een dienst reserveren of boeken. Contactpersonen van organisaties kunnen in Mijn NS Zakelijk kaarten bestellen en beheren. Maar ook abonnementen wijzigen en facturen inzien of downloaden.
How can I access Mijn NS Zakelijk?
The moment your organisation enters into an agreement with NS Zakelijk, or the first time you order an NS-Business Card online, you will automatically receive an e-mail inviting you to create an account.
Contact person, cardholder or both?
Good to know. There are two types of accounts for managing the NS-Business Card:
- Accounts for contact persons of an organisation
- Accounts for persons who travel with an NS-Business Card (cardholders)
There are two different types of accounts because contact persons need to perform other administrative actions - for the entire organisation - than an individual cardholder. Depending on your role, you will receive your login credentials for a contact person account or a cardholder account by e-mail.
Please note: Are you an independent contractor? In that case, you will be given access to both accounts, seeing as you are both the contact person for your organisation and the person travelling with an NS-Business Card. We recommend only using the contact person account, as this will give you the highest level of access, whilst only having to activate a single account.
Mijn NS Zakelijk account when using a department card
If you use a department card to travel, the NS contact person for your organisation will create an account for you. You will receive a link inviting you to create your own Mijn NS Zakelijk account. If you already have an active Mijn NS Zakelijk account, you will be able to view both the department card and your personal NS-Business Card in your account.
What is the difference between a contact person and a cardholder?
There are two types of accounts that let you manage an NS-Business Card:
- An account for the contact persons of an organisation
- An account for people who use an NS-Business Card to travel (cardholders)
There are two different types of accounts because contact persons must also be able to perform other administrative actions - for the entire organisation - than an individual cardholder.
You will be given a contact person account if you are responsible for the administration of the NS-Business Cards used by your employees/colleagues. This will be laid down in the agreement with NS Zakelijk.
Depending on your role, you will receive login credentials for a contact person account or cardholder account by e-mail.
Contact persons can log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk with their username and password. Cardholders can use their e-mail address and password.
I can't log in/I've lost my login credentials
Do you have a personal NS-Business Card, but are you not able to log into Mijn NS Zakelijk? This might be because you have not activated your account yet. Do this first and try logging in again.
If you are the contact person for your organisation and you do not have an account yet, please contact the NS Zakelijk customer service by calling +31 (0)30 300 11 11.
If you do have an account, but have lost your credentials, you can:
What can I do in Mijn NS Zakelijk?
Are you a contact person for your organisation?
As a contact person, you can serve as an administrator for your organisation, allowing you to register new employees, edit existing employee details, order, modify and/or cancel subscriptions, request replacement cards and view invoices. You can also:
- Create Mijn NS Zakelijk accounts for your employees.
- Add and delete employees or submit address changes. Order and approve cards (optional).
- Modify additional suscriptions or cancel NS Business Cards.
- View and download invoices, invoice details and transaction details.
- Request replacement NS Business Cards if lost, stolen or defective.
- Request a delay refund for department/company cards with the Delay Refund form.
- View trips and label or add comments to trips and transactions.
- View company details and agreements.
- View and download management reports.
Do you use an NS-Business Card to travel (cardholder)?
As a cardholder, you have access to your own trip history and details and can arrange the following:
- Request a delay refund. Make corrections when you forget to check in or out.
- Manage your personal details.
- Order additional subscriptions, if your employer has authorised you to do so.
- Request class changes (also supported by the NS app).
- View your trip history and add labels or comments (also supported by the NS app).
- Book door-to-door services (also supported by the NS app).
Guidelines/instructions for using Mijn NS Zakelijk
We have drawn up instructions on some of the most common actions in Mijn NS Zakelijk for contact persons and cardholders. You can find them here.
Deactivating your account
After your NS-Business Card has been cancelled, your organisation's NS contact person can deregister you as a cardholder in Mijn NS Zakelijk. After you have been deregistered, your organisation will no longer have access to your details. You will still be able to view your own details in your Mijn NS Zakelijk account for as long as you wish.