Using bicycle storage with your NS-Business Card
You can use your NS-Business Card to park you bicycle in 40 different bicycle storage areas at train stations. Your bicycle will stay safe and dry and there will always be a place to store it. This way, it is even more convenient to use your bicycle to get to the station.
Advantages of Bicycle storage
Use your NS-Business Card to park your bicycle in nearly 40 different storage areas at the stations. You do not need to worry about finding a space, because one is always available. This way, it is even more convenient to use your bicycle to get to the station.
- There is always space for your bicycle
- You no longer need to declare the expenses
- Your bicycle stays safe and dry
Parking your bicycle
- Tell the member of staff at the storage area that you wish to store your bicycle by paying with your NS-Business Card
- The member of staff at the storage area will assign your bicycle a barcode
- The member of staff scans your bicycle's barcode when it enters and leaves storage.
Permission to use door-to-door services
In order to use door-to-door services you require permission from your employer. Ask the NS contact person within your company about your options. You must also give one-off permission to us to share your NS-Business Card information with our door-to-door partners. You can do this via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
Good to know
- The Netherlands has 37 bicycle storage areas at stations
- You can store your bicycle at the following stations using your NS-Business Card: Alkmaar, Alphen aan den Rijn, Amersfoort, Amsterdam Centraal Oostzijde, Amsterdam Centraal Westzijde, Arnhem, Arnhem Sonsbeekzijde, Assen, Delft, Dordrecht, Ede-Wageningen Zuidzijde, Eindhoven Noordzijde, Eindhoven Zuidzijde, Gouda Noordzijde, Groningen, Den Haag Centraal, Den Haag Holland Spoor, Haarlem, ’s-Hertogenbosch, Hilversum, Hoorn, Leeuwarden, Leiden Centraal, Leiden Centraal Terweepark, Maastricht, Nijmegen, Roermond, Rotterdam Centraal, Tilburg, Utrecht Centraal Oostzijde, Utrecht Centraal Westzijde, Utrecht Centraal Jaarbeursplein, Venlo, Weesp, Woerden and Zwolle
- At the following stations you can park your bicycle for free for the first 24 hours: Utrecht Centraal Jaarbeursplein and Breda Belcrum