Large numbers of train tickets
Do you need train tickets for your event or conference that you can distribute to customers or visitors? Are you going on a journey with a large group? Via the NS Reseller Desk, you can place a single order to purchase multiple tickets, paid for by invoice.
The tickets below are available as e-tickets and/or as single-use chipkaart, and will be delivered as fast as possible after the order is confirmed. The delivery time is approximately 10 working days. All tickets are available as 1st or 2nd class.
|Return, One-way or Return Ticket, valid during off-peak hours||Monday to Friday after 09:00, and all day Saturday and Sunday.|
|Return, One-way or Return Ticket, valid for the whole week||Valid all day, every day, including peak hours.|
|Railrunner (Day ticket for children ages 4 to 11)||Valid every day of the week. In 1st class when accompanied by an adult with a 1st class ticket. Children can travel unaccompanied in 2nd class.|
The following conditions apply to NS tickets:
- Resale is only permitted to existing customers of your company.
- Resale of the tickets for a price higher than the purchase price is prohibited.
- The minimum order amount for both e-tickets and single-use chipkaart is 200, and the maximum order amount is 20,000.
- You may return unused tickets (e-tickets and single-use chipkaart) before 1 December of the calendar year in which they were purchased. The maximum number of tickets that can be returned is 10% of the total order (in quantity of tickets) in that calendar year.
- Please note: Returned tickets will only be accepted in unopened, sealed bundles of 50 tickets.
Contact with NS Reseller Desk
If you have any questions about resale of tickets, price information and ordering, please contact the NS Reseller Desk by telephone on: 088 - 778 01 98 (Monday to Friday from 9.00 AM - 5.00 PM) or via e-mail.