Comes in handy when you can't reach your destination with public transport. There's always a car available in your neighbourhood. You can save even more by using your NS-Business Card to rent a Greenwheels car.
- More than 1,700 locations in the Netherlands, including 90 NS stations.
- No deposit when you use your NS‑Business Card.
- No subscription costs, and no deductible.
- Book a car online via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
- Your Greenwheels journeys will be listed on your monthly NS-Business Card invoice.
How does it work?
Before you can reserve a Greenwheels car, you need to have a Mijn NS Zakelijk account. If you already have an account, please complete the steps below:
Step 1: Registering with Greenwheels
- Log in using your e-mail address (as cardholder) in Mijn NS Zakelijk
- Go to ‘Mijn NS-Business Card’.
- Go to 'Book a Greenwheels car'. You will be linked to a new Greenwheels page.
- Fill in the form.
- After registering, you will receive an e-mail from Greenwheels with the subject line 'Bevestiging gegevens'. The attachment to this e-mail will include a confirmation of the PIN code you have entered.
- You will then receive another e-mail from Greenwheels with the subject line 'Inschrijving voltooid'. The two attachments to this e-mail will include a welcome message and instructions for renting a Greenwheels car with your NS-Business Card.
- A new registration will be processed within 2 hours.
- You are now registered with Greenwheels and can reserve and use a Greenwheels car.
Step 2: Reserving a Greenwheels car
Once you have registered, you can reserve a Greenwheels car by clicking on 'Direct regelen' in Mijn NS Zakelijk. You can also reserve a car in the NS app (Select 'More' at the bottom right of the screen, then select 'Mijn NS' and click on your NS-Business Card). Choose a time and location and enter the information requested.
Step 3: Unlocking the Greenwheels car
On the date and time of your registration, you can open the car by holding your NS-Business Card against the card reader in the windscreen. You will find the on-board computer in the glove compartment. Enter the Greenwheels PIN code that you entered during the registration process. Now you can start the car. If you have forgotten your PIN, you can request it in Mijn NS Zakelijk under your personal details.
Costs for a Greenwheels car
- You pay € 8.40 per hour, up to a maximum of € 92 per day.
- The first 80 kilometres are free, including fuel. For any excess kilometres, you will pay € 0.30 per kilometre (including fuel).
Want a Greenwheels car on your organisation's premises? Continue reading for more information about Greenwheels Company Cars.