Travel comfortably on account to your business destination in Europe.
- Book international train tickets quickly and easily via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
- No purchase or subscription costs.
- Pay afterwards via your NS-Business Card invoice.
How does it work?
How to book an international journey on account:
- Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk.
- Click on ‘Internationale reis boeken’ (Book international journey) under 'Direct regelen' (Arrange now).
- You will be redirected to the NS International website.
- Find and book your entire train journey here, from your departure station in the Netherlands to your final destination abroad.
- Your train ticket will be emailed to you immediately so that you can print it yourself or import it into the NS International app.
Travelling with an international ticket
If you book your entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk, you don't need to check in and out with your NS-Business Card for the domestic leg of the journey.
If you have booked your international journey from the departure station of the international train and need to take another domestic train to reach that station, then you must check in and out using your NS-Business Card for that part of the journey. From the departure station of the international train you can then your use your international train ticket (printed or imported into the NS International app).
However, we do recommend that you book the entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk , so that you don't need to check in and out along the way.