Check out for your train journey and then check straight in to a Greenwheels car. With more than 1,700 locations, there is always a car in the area when you leave the train. Handy for when your destination is not accessible by public transport.
- In addition to the train, you also have a car available.
- More than 1,700 locations in the Netherlands, including 90 NS stations.
- You receive a clear invoice afterwards.
How does it work?
- Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk
- Go to 'Direct regelen', 'Greenwheels boeken'
- Select a time and location and enter the information requested
- Open the Greenwheels car by holding your NS-Business Card in front of the card reader
- You need a Greenwheels pin code to start the car. You entered the pin code when you registered for Greenwheels, but if you have forgotten your pin code, you can request it again at Mijn NS Zakelijk under 'personal information'.
Good to know
- When booking in Mijn NS Zakelijk you can easily see where the nearest Greenwheels car is for your specified location.
- Before using Greenwheels, you have to complete a one-off registration. New registrations are processed within 2 hours.
- Would you like a Greenwheels car outside the front door of your company? Then ask your account manager at NS Zakelijk about your options.
- Greenwheels has a mobile website especially developed for NS-Business Card users which you can use to make reservations.
- No deductible
- No season ticket costs
- Hourly rate of € 8 and maximum rate € 88 per day
- 80 kilometres free, including fuel
For more than 80 kilometres, you pay 0.30 cents per kilometre, including fuel.
Permission to use door-to-door services
In order to be able to use door-to-door services, you must give one-off permission to share your NS-Business Card details with our door-to-door partners. You can do this via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
Within your company, you require permission from your employer. Ask the NS contact person about your options.