With the NS-Business Card, you can travel on account aboard the Thalys to Paris or Brussels, or aboard the ICE International to Dusseldorf or Frankfurt. But you can also ride on the domestic routes of the NS International trains, with the exception of Thalys.
- Book international train tickets
- No purchase or season ticket costs
- Pay afterwards with 1 clear invoice
How does it work?
- Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk.
- Click on 'internationale reis boeken ' (book international journey) under 'Direct regelen' (Arrange now).
- You will automatically be redirected to the NS International website.
- Find and book your entire train journey here, from your departure station in the Netherlands to your final destination abroad.
- Your train ticket will be emailed to you directly so that you can print it yourself.
Booking international train tickets
Travelling with an international ticket
If you book the entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk, then you do not need to check in and out with your NS Business Card for the domestic leg of the journey. Your international train ticket is also valid for the domestic leg of the journey to the departure station of your international train.
If you have booked your international journey from the departure station of the international train, and you must take another domestic train to reach that station, then you must check in and out using your NS-Business Card. From the departure station of the international train you can use your international train ticket. But we recommend that you book the entire journey via Mijn NS Zakelijk, so that you do not need to check in and out along the way.
Read more about the various international trains:
Permission to use door-to-door services
In order to be able to use door-to-door services, you must give one-off permission to share your NS Business Card details with our door-to-door partners. You can do this via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
Within your company, you require permission from your employer. Ask the NS contact person about your options.