Are you travelling to the station by car to continue your journey on the train? Then you can use your NS-Business Card to park cheaply at a Q-Park P+R car park. You can use your card to easily enter and exit the car park, and you no longer need to go to the parking ticket machine!
- All Q-Park P+R car parks are located in the vicinity of NS-stations.
- The car parks are under video surveillance and are well-lit.
- Parking directly charged to your account at cheaper NS passenger rates.
- Private-use discount, if you do not have permission from your employer.
How does it work?
- You can drive in or out by holding your NS-Business Card against the card reader.
- The LED light will turn from blue to green when your card has been read.
- If the light turns red, then the card was not read properly and you should hold it against the reader again.
Good to know
- The cheaper NS passengers rate will be used automatically if you check in or out at a different location to where you parked on that day.
- Go to the Q-Park website to see the current prices for all Q-Park P+R car parks in which you can park using your NS-Business Card.
- If you do not have permission from your employer to use Q-Park P+R car parks with your NS-Business Card, you can still benefit from an NS discount for private travel.
- When entering a Q-Park P+R car park, insert your Maestro or credit card into the card reader. The valid payment methods are shown for each car park.
- When leaving a Q-Park P+R car park, hold your NS-Business Card in front of the card reader. If you are checking in or out at a different location to where you parked, then the discount is recognised and the more affordable NS passenger's fee is calculated. You only receive a discount if you have travelled with the train that day, but not if you parked your car and have not used the train.
- Next, insert your the same credit or debit card that you used to enter the car park into the reader in order to pay.
Permission to use door-to-door services
In order to be able to use door-to-door services, you must give one-off permission to share your NS Business Card details with our door-to-door partners. You can do this via Mijn NS Zakelijk.
Within your company, you require permission from your employer. Ask the NS contact person about your options.