Dutch Grand Prix Return ticket
Purchase your return ticket to Zandvoort aan Zee and skip the queue at the ticket machine!
We have made two special Dutch Grand Prix Return tickets available for this racing event. The Dutch Grand Prix Day Return, with this ticket you can travel to and from Zandvoort aan Zee station within one day. And the special Dutch Grand Prix Multi-Day Return. This return ticket consists of two parts, one for the journey to Zandvoort aan Zee station, and the other for the return journey. Both tickets are valid in the 2nd class and can be used on September 1, 2, 3 or 4, 2022.
View all travel information.
Dutch Grand Prix Multi-Day Return
- The return ticket consists of two parts - one for the journey to Zandvoort aan Zee station, and the other for the return journey.
- Both tickets are valid in the 2nd class and can be used on September 1, 2, 3 or 4, 2022.
- The e-ticket is valid all day on the dates that you have chosen.
- Arrange your return journey easily in one go!
Useful to know
- The circuit is a 15-minute walk from Zandvoort aan Zee station.
- Before travelling, load your e-tickets onto your smartphone in the NS app. Of course, you can print them out too.
- You do not need to check in with an e-ticket. If you are travelling to or from a station with closed gates, then go to a gate with a barcode reader and open it with the square code on the e-ticket. Keep your e-ticket until the exit of your destination station; it might be needed there too to open the gates.