Come to RAI Amsterdam by train
Every year, RAI Amsterdam hosts over 500 events, including more than 25 national and international (trade) fairs such as the Huishoudbeurs, Horecava and the Negenmaandenbeurs. Would you like to visit (one of) these fairs? Buy your train ticket here and be assured of a prosperous trip.
- Order your train ticket online today
- No traffic
- Sustainable transport
Choose your ticket type
Travel from any train station in the Netherlands to Amsterdam RAI station and back.
Off-peak Group Ticket
Valid during off-peak hours
2 to 7 people
Travel economically with a group of 2 or more people during off-peak hours. From € 7,15 per person for 7 people. Valid during off-peak hours
Children aged 4-11 travel affordably on all routes in the Netherlands. Valid for one entire day. Priced at €2.50
Travelling to RAI Amsterdam by train
RAI Amsterdam is easy to reach by public transport from anywhere in the country. The RAI even has its own train station; Amsterdam RAI. The station is just a 3-minute walk from the trade fair complex. Simply follow the signs to RAI Amsterdam when you leave the station.
Discover your NS PriceTime Deal
With NS PriceTime Deal, you can travel sustainably by train with a discount during off-peak hours. Buy your train ticket for a quiet train at least one day in advance and receive up to a 60% discount. The discount is calculated based on your travel day and how crowded the train is at that time. Check the NS Travel Planner for your best NS PriceTime Deal, and discover how much you can save.
Good to know
- Download your tickets to the NS app on your smartphone before you leave. Of course, you can print them out too.
- And don't forget to bring a valid ID.
- You don't need to check in if you have an e-ticket. You can open the gates at the station with the e-ticket in the NS app.
- If you would like to receive notifications about your journey, you can plan your journey from door to door and sign up for notifications in the NS app.
- View our complete range of individual tickets here.