Voordeeluren season ticket
The Voordeeluren season ticket is no longer available for sale, but if you already have a Voordeeluren season ticket, then you can continue to use it and extend it.
When can you travel with a discount?
If you already have a Voordeeluren season ticket, then you can travel with a 40% discount:
- From Monday to Friday before 06:30 and after 09:00, including during the afternoon peak hours.
- All day at the weekend.
- All day during the months of July and August.
- On certain holidays, you can enjoy a 40% discount before 09:00.
The moment you check in determines whether or not you are eligible for a discount. If you check in during off-peak hours, then check out during peak hours, then you can travel for a 40% discount. If you check in during peak hours, then check out during off-peak hours, then you will not receive a discount fare.
You are also entitled to the following benefits:
- 40% Combined Travel Discount for up to 3 travel companions.
- 15% discount on international journeys with RAILPLUS, for € 15 extra per year.
- RAILPLUS is free for people over the age of 60.
- Five free copies of Spoor magazine per year, featuring interesting offers.
- 7 Keuzedagen per year for€ 25.50 (2nd class) or € 50 (1st class) for travellers aged 60 or over.
Extending, cancelling and switching
If you already have a Voordeeluren season ticket, this will be automatically extended each year. You can cancel your season ticket on a month by month basis.
You can also switch to another season ticket; we then will terminate your Voordeeluren season ticket automatically. The remaining season ticket balance will be deposited into your bank account afterwards.
If you cancel your current Voordeeluren season ticket, or switch to one of our other season ticket, you will not be able to return to your current Voordeeluren season ticket or purchase a new Voordeeluren season ticket.