Main navigation

Go to content

Lost or stolen NS-Business Card

Block your NS-Business Card quickly if it is lost or stolen. You can request a refund for the cost of traveling while waiting for your new card.

In all cases: block the card and request a replacement

If your NS Business Card is lost or stolen, make sure to block it as soon as possible. You can block your old NS Business Card and request a new card with 1 simple application in Mijn NS Zakelijk.

  1. Log in to Mijn NS Zakelijk
  2. Go to ‘Mijn NS-Business Card‘
  3. Block your card by clicking on the button ‘NS-Business Card lost, stolen or damaged? Request a duplicate‘

We register the time of theft or loss and immediately begin the process of blocking the NS-Business Card and providing you with a new one. If you do not block the card, any journeys it is used for will be charged on your monthly invoice. You will receive a new card within 7 days at the address provided.

You can have your NS-Business Card blocked and request a new one via Mijn NS Zakelijk.

Getting a refund for an NS-Business Card with a Traject Vrij, Trein Vrij or OV Vrij season ticket

When you request a new NS-Business Card with a Traject Vrij, Trein Vrij or OV Vrij season ticket, you can ask for a refund of the travel costs you have accumulated that are covered by the season ticket.

Requesting a refund when you travel using Intercity direct Altijd Toeslagvrij

Do you have an Intercity direct Altijd Toeslagvrij season ticket? Then you can request a refund from NS for the full amount that you have spent on Intercity direct supplements since the first day of waiting for your new card.