Bicycle storage season ticket
A Bicycle Storage Season Ticket gives you unlimited access to a single bicycle storage facility, for a fixed amount per month. Your annual season ticket is loaded onto your personal OV-chipkaart immediately after you have ordered it, so you can use it right away.
Why opt for a Bicycle Storage Season Ticket?
- You're guaranteed a space in the bicycle storage facility
- One fixed amount for a whole year
- Can be cancelled after one month
- Available for use immediately after ordering
- The cheaper option if you regularly use the bicycle storage facility for more than 24 hours
How it works
- Search for your station in the online shop and purchase your season ticket in just a few simple steps. After payment, your season ticket will immediately be loaded onto your personal OV-chipkaart, so you can use it immediately.
- If you've chosen guarded bicycle storage with service attendants, check your bicycle in with your OV-chipkaart and check it out again with the attendant on picking it up. If you store your bicycle at a guarded self-service storage facility, simply hold your OV-chipkaart up to the display and follow the instructions. On leaving the storage facility, check out again with your OV-chipkaart.
You pay for the first year of your season ticket when completing your order. After the first year, we debit the season ticket cost from your bank account annually by direct debit. You can cancel your season ticket after the first month, including in the first year.
Please note: It is not yet possible to purchase a Bicycle Storage Season Ticket for an NS-Business Card or another mobility card. To make use of a Bicycle Storage Season Ticket, you need a personal OV-chipkaart.
What does a Bicycle Storage Season Ticket cost?
You can purchase a Bicycle Storage Season Ticket for a year starting at € 75.