Go to content

Main navigation

Processing complaints at NS

If you have a complaint about our services, NS Customer Service would be happy to help you.

Submitting complaints

You can submit your complaint to NS Customer Service via:

Not satisfied with how your complaint was processed?

If you have gone through the full complaint procedure via NS Customer Service, but are not satisfied with how NS has processed your complaint, you can submit your dispute with NS to: 

You may also submit your complaint or request mediation via the OV-loket, the Ombudsman for Better Public Transport. Please note that the OV-loket cannot issue a binding verdict, so NS is not obliged to comply with the OV-loket's decisions.