Request a bicycle storage season ticket
If you regularly use the bicycle storage facility at your station for longer than 24 hours, then a season ticket may be more convenient for you. You can purchase a season ticket for a bicycle locker or a guarded self-service storage facility online here.
Bicycle storage prices
The costs of storing your bicycle at a bicycle storage facility depend on the type and location of the facility and how often you use the storage facility. The prices were determined in cooperation with Stichting Fiets & Openbaar Vervoer.
|Day ticket via guarded storage, valid until closing time||€ 1.25|
|Monthly season ticket, valid for one calendar month||€ 14|
|Annual season ticket||€ 105|
|Maximum reimbursement (if locked with properly functional lock with an ART certification)||€ 600|
Self-service bicycle storage
|Free for first 24 hours; after 24 hours||€ 0.50|
|Annual season ticket||€ 55|
Different rates apply for the following self-service storage facilities:
- Hilversum Sportpark. € 105 per year
- Amersfoort Schothorst, free
Rates for mopeds, scooters and non-standard bicycles
You will be charged a special rate to store bicycles that do not fit into the standard racks, such as bakfietsen or tandem bicycles. Mopeds and scooters are also charged a special rate for storage in the secure manned storage facilities. These can only be stored in the facility if there is enough space available. The price depends on the location, but the maximum rate for an annual season ticket is € 230. For more information, please ask the service attendants at the bicycle storage facility.
Travellers with a disability
Travellers who use a non-standard bicycle, such as a three-wheeler, buddy bike, mobility scooter, or a wheelchair, will be charged the rate for a standard bicycle, even though theirs does not fit in the standard bike racks.
Some locations have made agreements with the municipal government regarding the rates for bicycle storage. In some locations, you can even store your bicycle for free at the station. A list of locations with special rates is provided below:
Free storage facilities
- Beverwijk: you can store your bicycle for a maximum of 10 days
- Delft: you can store your bicycle for a maximum of 14 days (storage facility 1) or 28 days (storage facility 2)
- Helmond: you can store your bicycle for a maximum of 10 days
- Houten Castellum
Secure manned storage facilities free for first 24 hours, € 1,25 per day after first 24 hours, annual season ticket costs € 75.
- Amersfoort Centrum
- Amsterdam Amstel
- Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Amsterdam Zuid Mahlerplein
- Amsterdam Zuid Strawinsky
- Amersfoort Centraal
- Arnhem Centrum
- Arnhem Sonsbeekzijde
- Breda Belcrum
- Breda Centrum
- Utrecht CS Jaarbeursplein
- Utrecht CS Stationsplein
- Utrecht CS Knoop
- Utrecht Vaartsche Rijn
Free at the weekend
- Groningen: between 13:00 on Friday and 12:00 on Monday. If you pick up your bicycle after 12:00 on Monday, then you will be charged € 1.25 per day for each day stored.
Free for first 10 days
- 's-Hertogenbosch: after 10 days, you will be charged € 1.25 per day.
- Zutphen: after 10 days, you will be charged € 1.20 per day. Bicycle will be set apart and removed after 15 days.
Free for first 14 days
Bicycle locker rates
An annual ticket costs € 109. Read more about a bicycle locker season ticket.