How many Keuzedagen do I have?
Each year, you receive an e-mail or letter from us about the validity of your Keuzedagen [Optional days]. You can also see in your Mijn NS account how many of these days you have left. Please note: from 30 October 2020, you will receive a Keuzedag that is valid for 12 months. When extending your Keuzedagen after mid-2021, all Keuzedagen will receive the same validity as the Annual Keuzedag, i.e. all seven for the entire contract year.
- Log in to your Mijn NS account
- Go to Products
- Select 'Keuzedagen' and then 'Keuzedagen overview'
- Click 'view' next to Keuzedagen
Too few/no Keuzedagen at the Ticket Machine
If the Ticket Machine shows that you have too few Keuzedagen or none at all, this may be for one of several reasons:
- You may already have used up all of your Keuzedagen for this year. You receive a maximum of seven Keuzedagen. Starting on 30 October 2020, every two months you will receive one Keuzedag that remains valid for 12 months.
- Your unused Keuzedagen may have expired.
- The Keuzedag is not yet on your account. Keuzedagen are only available through the NS Ticket Machine on the day before the period in which they are valid.
- There is a technical malfunction. If this is the case, you can call NS Customer Service.
- If there are fewer Keuzedagen than you expected, this may be because of the moment at which you ordered the Keuzedagen during your contract year. For example, it is more than halfway through your contract year, then you will receive only three Keuzedagen instead of six, and one Keuzedag that is valid for the whole year.
Validity of your Keuzedagen:
from 30 October 2020, you will receive a Keuzedag that is valid for 12 months. When extending your Keuzedagen after mid-2021, all Keuzedagen will receive the same validity as the Annual Keuzedag, i.e. all seven for the entire contract year.