How many Keuzedagen do I have?
Every year, we'll send you an e-mail or letter informing you about your Keuzedagen. You can also see how many Keuzedagen you have left in your Mijn NS account.
Please note: starting from 30 October 2020, we'll send you a Keuzedag every 2 months, which will stay valid for 12 months If you renew your Keuzedagen more than 6 months into 2021, all Keuzedagen will stay valid as long as the Jaarkeuzedag, which means that all 7 days will stay valid for the entire year.
Too few/no Keuzedagen at the Ticket Machine
If the NS Ticket Machine shows that you have too few Keuzedagen or none at all, this may be for one of several reasons:
- You may already have used up all of your Keuzedagen for this year. You receive a maximum of seven Keuzedagen. Starting on 30 October 2020, you will receive one Keuzedag every two months, which will remain valid for 12 months.
- Your unused Keuzedagen may have expired.
- The Keuzedag is not on your account yet. Keuzedagen are only available through the NS Ticket Machine on the day before the period in which they are valid.
- There are technical issues. If this is the case, you can call NS Customer Service.
- If there are fewer Keuzedagen than you expected, this may be because of the moment at which you ordered the Keuzedagen during your contract year. For example, it is more than halfway through your contract year, then you will receive only three Keuzedagen instead of six, and one Keuzedag that is valid for the whole year.