Renewing, cancelling, or changing Keuzedagen
Keuzedagen are automatically renewed. If you switch to a season ticket that does not allow you to request Keuzedagen, your Keuzedagen will expire. You can cancel your Keuzedagen after one month.
Renewing your Keuzedagen
Keuzedagen are renewed automatically every year. You will be notified by e-mail or letter a few weeks beforehand.
Cancelling your Keuzedagen
You can cancel keuzedagen after a month.
- Any Keuzedagen that cannot be picked up at an NS ticket machine will be refunded.
- We cannot refund Keuzedagen that can already be picked up at an NS ticket machine. You can still use these Keuzedagen.
- We cannot refund expired or used Keuzedagen.
To cancel your Keuzedagen, please get in touch with NS Customer Service.
Switching to a different season ticket with Keuzedagen
Keuzedagen can only be combined with the Voordeelurenabonnement, Dal Voordeel and Altijd Voordeel on Balance season ticket.
Want to change the start date of your Keuzedagen?
You can only change the start date of your Keuzedagen when terminating your current season ticket and starting a new one. You can then order new Keuzedagen with your new season ticket.
Changing class with Keuzedagen
Want to convert your 2nd class Keuzedagen to 1st class Keuzedagen or vice versa? You can do so for 1 day only or for a longer time.
Would you like to change travel classes for the day?
If you would like to travel in 1st class comfort for a day, but you have a 2nd class Keuzedagen season ticket, then you can change your travel class at an NS Ticket Machine.
- Hold the OV-chipkaart against the card reader at the bottom right of the NS Ticket Machine.
- Select 'Change class Current: 2nd’.
- Select 'Supplements -1'.
- Then select 'Supplement 'Toeslag 2-1 Keuzedag' and follow the payment instructions on the NS Ticket Machine.
- Hold the OV-chipkaart against the card reader again. The travel class has been changed.
Please note: download your Keuzedag to your OV-chipkaart before you order the Supplement 2-1 Keuzedag!