Free, unguarded bicycle storage
There are completely unguarded bicycle racks at almost all stations. The municipality often installs these in collaboration with ProRail. In addition, at some stations NS provides unguarded storage facilities with service. At these storage facilities there is an attendant present during opening hours.
Did you know?
Unguarded bicycle storage with service
- An attendant is present at these storage facilities during opening hours
- Open from 15 minutes before the first train until 15 minutes after the last train
- You store bicycle for free at your own risk
- It is sometimes possible to store a moped or scooter
- At most storage facilities you can go to Fiets & Service for bicycle repairs and accessories
Unguarded bicycle parking areas
In addition to the unguarded bicycle storage facilities owned by NS, there are also other unguarded bicycle storage spaces. Municipal governments often develop unguarded bicycle parking areas in cooperation with ProRail.
For questions and suggestions regarding unguarded bicycle parking areas, please contact your municipal government or the ProRail department of Public Contacts via their website or by telephone during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8.00 - 18.30) at their toll-free number 0800 - 7767245.
Unguarded bicycle parking areas are checked on a regular basis, and incomplete bicycles and bicycles that have been left for more than the 21-day maximum are labeled and removed to free up space for daily travelers. If you notice that your bicycle is missing, please contact your municipal government.