Luggage locker rental
Are you taking a day trip, but don't feel like dragging your heavy suitcase around with you? Then just store it at the station! Luggage lockers are provided at or near the station where you can store your belongings securely and conveniently.
- Small locker: 90cm deep, 45cm tall and 40cm wide
- Large locker: 90cm deep, 60cm tall and 40cm wide
|Small locker||Large locker|
|0 - 24 hours||€ 3.85||€ 5.70|
|25 - 72 hours||€ 5.55 per 24 hours||€ 8.45 per 24 hours|
|Longer than 72 hours||€ 7.60 per 24 hours||€ 11.25 per 24 hours|
- You pay in advance for the first 24 hours using V-Pay, Maestro, Visa or Mastercard.
- If you wish to use a luggage locker for longer than 24 hours, you must pay for the remaining time by PIN, Maestro, Visa, or Mastercard when you collect your luggage.
- You may rent a locker for up to 3 consecutive days.
- The locker will be emptied after 72 hours.
- You can only open the locker once.
- You will be charged a fee of €10 for lost locker tickets.
My luggage has been removed
Have your belongings been removed from the locker? If so, don't worry. Your luggage will be stored at the Central Found Items Bureau in Utrecht for a maximum of 3 months. Simply fill in the ‘Luggage removed from locker form’ and have your belongings delivered to your home address. You will be charged a fee of € 70 for administration costs, storage, and shipping. If you have any further questions, please feel free to call 0900 - 3212100, anytime, 24 hours per day.