Conditions for use NS API
NS has set some conditions for using the API.
A short summary of the conditions:
- Respect the capacity of the NS servers; try to make proper use of the capacity made available to you. If NS expects abuse, you may be immediately cut off.
- The API is a beta-service. NS can make adjustments (sometimes technical in nature) or terminate the service at any time.
- The developer who is given access to the API is responsible for what is done with his/her connection.
- You are not permitted to use the NS logo in applications that you develop.
- It is forbidden to use the API in such a way that false information is broadcast