Consumer rates 2020
As of 1 January 2020, the rates for various train tickets and season tickets will change. The consumer fares for 2020 are listed here and in the NS app.
- Second class one-way tickets and day returns using the OV-chipkaart, the NS Business Card, single-use chipkaart or e-ticket will increase in price by an average of 1.5% as of 1 January 2020.
- The off-peak bicycle ticket costs € 7.50.
- The price of Railrunner, Groupticket and Day Ticket Dog will not increase.
- The prices for Traject Vrij, Altijd Vrij and the Grensabonnement season tickets will increase by an average of 1.5% as of 1 January 2020.
- If you already have an NS season ticket, then the price increase will only take effect when you renew your season ticket.
- The price for the Dal Voordeel season ticket will increase from € 52 to € 56 per year.
- The prices for the Weekend Vrij, Dal Vrij, Altijd Voordeel and the Voordeelurenabonnement season tickets will not change.
NS Flex season tickets
- The prices for NS Flex Dal Voordeel and NS Flex Weekend Voordeel will not change.
- The prices for NS Flex Weekend Vrij, NS Flex Dal Vrij and NS Flex Altijd Voordeel will be reduced by € 1.00 per month.
- The price for the supplement 2-1 has not changed.